Ellinas Finance, MoneyGram’s leading Super-Agent in Cyprus is seeking for:
Business Operations & Development Officer for Money Transfer Department – Nicosia
Manage and grow an existing network of agents in Cyprus:
- Identify opportunities for further development in the market.
- Develop material and proposal for potential agents.
- Contact potential agents and guide them through the onboarding process.
- Provide training and support to the current network of agents.
- Manage the Electronic Transaction Platform.
- Work with the MoneyGram’s Regional Offices in planning and resolving a series of marketing, operations and compliance issues.
- University degree in any business-related fields.
- Relevant experience and/or a master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek Language, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Customer service oriented with clear communication skills.
A competitive compensation package and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant according to qualifications and experience. Interested applicants should forward their CV no later than the 6th of November 2019, quoting the associate job title. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Send your CV by email to email@example.com