1) Payroll Officer (People Advisory and Payroll Services Department)
- Communication with clients to get the information needed for the preparation of payroll
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Maintains accurate records of payments made to employees
- Processing of clients' payrolls for final review from the manager
- Assisting with the preparation of the certificate of Emoluments (TD63) and employer's returns (TD7)
- General Payroll Administration (Invoicing, filing of payroll related documentation, etc)
- University Degree on relevant field
- Excellent use of the Greek and English Language both Oral & Written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with payroll software (e.g. SoftOne) will be consider as advantage
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure
2) CREDIT OFFICER
- Everyday monitoring of company’s debtors.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation for review.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Promote and increase the Company's existing operations.
- Identifying new opportunities for developing new products and services.
- BSc in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Computer Knowledge (MS Office).
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
- Previous experience will be considered as an additional qualification.
Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience, as well as other benefits such as 13th salary and Provident Fund.
Interested parties should submit their CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19/02/21.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence