Ellinas Finance PCL is committed to keeping your information private. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. This policy relates to the privacy of your information at www.ellinasfinance.com. The Ellinas Finance PCL Principles explain how we will handle your information – and they're below.
If you’re a personal customer of Ellinas Finance PCL, the way in which information about you is held and used is described in our Consent to the Processing of Personal Data form.
Information we collect
If you register to use our secure services, we’ll ask you to provide some information about yourself for security, identification and verification purposes.
When completing any online forms, we’ll tell you how your information will be used in relation to the product or service you’re applying for, within the form and in any associated terms and conditions.
Where you provide information about others (for example, for joint accounts or if you are ‘recommending a friend’) you must ensure that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us.
We will retain information collected about you online for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes.
Ellinas Finance PCL privacy principles
Ellinas Finance PCL is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
• We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
• We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
• If we have collected your information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
• We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
• We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
• We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
• We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
• We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
• We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
• We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
• We will ensure that when we outsource any processes, the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
• We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
You’re not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We’ll only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form.
If you have any questions about privacy at Ellinas Finance PCL, please contact the Ellinas Finance Head Offices at 6 Theotoki str., 1055, Nicosia.
Last updated 27 October 2017