The success of Ellinas Finance depends primarily on its people who are experienced and well trained. Attracting, developing and offering incentives to retain high quality employees are an integral part of our company’s strategic goals.
Ellinas Finance Public Company Ltd (Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and Member of the Cyprus Stock Exchange) is seeking to employ a Factoring Officer.
Act as the accounts officer (under supervision) for the Factoring and Loans Services Department. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring credit limits of clients,
- Preparation and monitoring reports for discounted invoices,
- Calculating discounted amounts,
- Submitting invoices into the Company’s software system,
- Communicating with clients and management daily,
- Preparation of credit reviews for new clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related subjects,
- Accounting related basic knowledge,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Excellent use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Greek and English,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and under pressure,
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated, and team worker.
A competitive compensation package and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant according to credentials/qualifications/experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be received no later than 31st August 2018 by email at email@example.com.